Car industry ford recalls 350000 trucks suvs for transmission problems the recall includes the latest versions of the f 150 and expedition. Ford f 150 downshifting problems have caused a recall of nearly 15 million model year 2011 2013 trucks equipped with 6 speed automatic transmissions. Ford recalls 327000 pickups again to fix engine heater cables about 327000 owners took trucks to dealers for a heater block cables fix but an inspection may have inadvertently damaged the cables. Ford motor co said wednesday that it is recalling several hundred thousand f 150 pickup trucks to make repairs that occurred from a prior recall back in december the dearborn michigan based . Ford recalls trucks again over faulty engine block heater ford is recalling more than 130000 pickup trucks to repair components that could have been broken as the result of another recent recal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.